Saturday, October 25, 2008

it's all over b/w Desi's singing video

What a bummer that baseball season had to end this way. Two one-run losses knocked the Eagles down to 4th place of 6 teams. We had early leads in both games, then errors and a lack of "big" hits doomed us. The boys were in good spirits, considering 2 hard losses. I'm proud to call myself their coach. They are a great bunch of guys. I appreciate that they accepted me as a rookie coach, even though most of them had played together for years under the previous coaching staff. I'll hang onto nothing but good memories from this season.

To celebrate the sudden increase in free time, I began reading Caleb Carr's The Italian Secretary this morning. So far so good.

As promised, here is the video of Desi's performance.


No comments:

Post a Comment