Friday, October 1, 2010

Rocktober Break

Long live the PRC. Today reminded me that life is fun. What I mean is, the whole point of all of this is to go out and do fun stuff with people you like to be around. Lucky for me, my family likes to be around me. To wit, an itinerary:

8:30-9:30 tennis indoors at SRC. emmett was ball boy, the other 3 of us butchered the ball every which way possible, plus a few I didn't think were.

10:30-2:00 Kid birthday party at SAS pool. Nice warm water, fun games. Pizza, cake, pin~ata. Kick ass all around.

2:30-5:00 Wiffle ball and (soft) baseball on the big grassy field at SRC. Little kids on the playground, parents kickin it.

5:01-9:30 Our patio and house, impromptu get-together with neighbors. Salmon on the grill, Ice cream floats, staying up late cuz it's ... ROCKTOBER brEAK!

tennis at 8 tomorrow. maybe Sarah and I will let Lyn watch te kids so we can actually focus on upping our game. we both suck, and Kathryn has been talking smack cuz they took lessons last year. Pride is on the line...

Go Ducks!

No comments:

Post a Comment