Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Soccer Mom

Too bad I don't have a picture of me with a Starbucks in my hand...I've got the rest of it! Gated community in the burbs, private school, soccer kid...who would have guessed? And boy am I having problems with the hired help, don't get me started...had an impromptu ginandtonic happy hour in the community after work, you all know how it is, don't you?

Today was a good day, a fun day, when stuff got handled and living here wasn't too hard. Talk to me tomorrow, or some day next week. Got a 7:15 meeting in the morning, so I gots to go to bed. Luckily it takes me approximately 5 minutes to walk to work. Last year I had Des dropped off by 7!

Hi Peeps. We love and miss you. Happy mid-Autumn festival. Go have a mooncake and think of us. The ones with the egg yolk in the middle are gross, but the ones with the beans inside are growing on me.

I will now attempt to attach the long-awaited soccer video. Calm down. It really is not that interesting, but it is live video of Des and other assorted 4-6 year olds running around.

Love, Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Behind every great man, there stands a Rock-Star Soccer Mom. (That's how the saying goes, right?) Way to post the video Sarah.

    Two things:

    1) Desi has skills and MAD style.
    2) Pearlz-why you dissing cricket?

    Out,
    Girl Swartzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Sara a soccer mom...I have now seen it all! Isn't the organized chaos of a 5-6 year old soccer game really something. Michael actual coached Evan's 7 year old team, and lets just say it was beyond comical....10 kids with ADHD I think! And Harvey trying to control it....WOW! I can't tell you how thrilled I am of that red hair!! We are almost extinct you know. Love you, Sarah Harvey

    ReplyDelete