Sunday, June 23, 2013

 Hi! I've been in Anchorage, Alaska for 4 days now and have had a lot of cool adventures; Riding an AWESOME limo to a wedding was the first adventure. 




The second adventure was the dance party at the wedding, because I liked to dance and I liked the music. There was a cool photo booth and I took so many pictures!! (Mom is helping me type).


 Today I went to AWCC (www.alaskawildlife.org) and saw: a bald eagle with one wing (he'd been shot), a Great Horned Owl (that was sleeping), two lynx sisters (that were also sleeping), caribou/reindeer (which are basically the same), black and brown bears (they ate hot dogs and hamburgers!), a porcupine named Chewie (who was really cute), musk ox, moose, and wood bison. 




[Dad's note: off to Juneau tomorrow!]





1 comment:

  1. Big Des!!! What up kid? I love the limo dude! Keep blogging for me or write in a journal the entire trip. I don't want to miss anything. I wish I was there to see the animals like the bears. Can I give you some advice on the bears? Don't feed them! Bears and fingers don't mix! Not even Mike Tyson could take on a bear (ask your dad he will tell you all about it)! Sincerely, your favorite teacher and Dodger fan. P.S. Tell Mom, GP, and Em I said hi.

    ReplyDelete