Thursday, June 13, 2013

Dear Pearlzfollowers:

IT'S SARAH!  Writing a blog entry!  New life, new deal.  We're sitting in the rental unit at grandma and grandpa's highrise in Honolulu.  Boys are sleeping upstairs in their place.  G and I slept till nearly 6 (as always, he's convinced he beat jetlag in one day), and went for a walk by the ocean.  Trying to make sense of the last 24 hours.  We said a lot of tearful goodbyes to our Shanghai family in the Burger King Pudong airport, flew to Seoul, downloaded apps, then flew to Honolulu.  Now we're homeless and unemployed, starting our new adventure.  Hmmm....how do I feel?  I don't know yet, but here's some pics of the last 24 hrs.  I'll try and put them in chronological order, but if I don't, that's the fun challenge for you!  









No comments:

Post a Comment