Sunday, August 7, 2011

Proposed birthday items

No pressure, but today IS my birthday (US time), so I thought I'd share 2 ideas the boys had for gifts.

A couple weeks ago, Sarah asked Emmett what they should get me. Emmett suggested, and I quote, "A live puppy."

(as opposed to?)

Then yesterday, on my actual birthday (China time), Desi asked me where they sell CDs here in China. Not realizing this was birthday-related, I said they have them at the DVD stores. Then it came to light that he was going to buy me "an Angus CD," as in Angus Young of AC/DC. We have been rocking a lot lately. And as it turns out, there is an album or 2 of theirs that I don't have. Take note, last minute shoppers! (j/k)

We are sleeping great. 8-4:30 for me last night. Kids 7ish to 5:30. Sarah had a small patch of awake at 2am, but it didn't last long.
Once again, we (think we) have defeated jet lag.

Last night we had pizza at the Dungans. The boys even dressed up for it. Emmett wore his pizza shirt, and Desi sported UO Ducks gear:



Today we are spending our last day of summer vacation going to IKEA. Then maybe some swimming or wiffle ball. Plus leftover chocolate cake. Then it's back to the school routine. Expect some pics of 1st day outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment