Monday, May 17, 2010

A Shanghai custom: Pajamas in public

CULTURE!
Good luck getting people to change their behavior for no good reason. Just because Expo started, I bet lots of locals keep wearing their jammies to go outside. Great op-ed piece here on the topic.

FUN!
D's birthday is this week. The big 0-0-7. Keepin' it mellow at home, then a big sleepover next weekend w/friends.

LEARNING!
E is learning to read and write a little. Both are expressing interest in biking sans training wheels. About time, I say, but no pressure. We've got all summer to bike around P-Town.

BEST OF 2009-2010 FILM-TROSPECTIVE!
Over the next few days, I'll be uploading videos from this year to youtube. I'll post again when the first batch is ready.

And can someone please tell my Cardinals to start scoring some runs? Sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment