Thursday, January 14, 2010

pics from Vietnam and beyond (aka: our apartment)

Sometimes I think that Apple could sell a KidMac that came with only Safari and Photo Booth. Here's why I think that:



"Vietnam, Vietnam, Vietnam. We've all been there."
Can you identify the source of this quote? It's the last line of one of my favorite books. And now it's true! For the Pearlz family, at least. A few choice shots...

Here Katie maintains Zen-like composure, despite the hustle of Saigon's moped army



2 lucky guys show off their new cars



The beach at Mui Ne was chill, and populated by kitesurfers (as you can see in this shot) and Russians, just FYI



Caught a beautiful sunset on our way to mini-golf. Or, as our travel companion Kathryn insisted on calling it, "putt putt." The greens were concrete, so I don't recommend the Mui Ne mini-golf/putt-putt. (BTW, what do YOU call it? Feel free to comment here on the blog). My officemate, who just coincidentally attended Arcadia (a high school in Phoenix that used to be a rival of my alma mater) calls it "goony golf."

1 comment: